Parking at Walla Walla Community College Campuses is provided free of charge and is open on a first-come, first-served basis with the following exceptions:
- Any parking space that is marked with a disabled parking symbol painted on the ground and/or a disabled parking sign on a post in front of the parking space is reserved at all times for vehicles displaying a valid disabled parking hang tag or a vehicle license plate.
- Any space that is marked State Vehicle Only is reserved at all times for State of Washington designated vehicles with a State of Washington exempt license plate that belongs to WWCC.
- Vehicles are never authorized to park or idle in any space, area or curb that is designated as a fire lane.
- Vehicles are never authorized to park in any area that is designated as a no parking area or on any non-parking surface, such as sidewalks, grassy areas or athletic playing fields.
- Vehicles are never authorized to park or run idle in any area that would block or impede the flow of traffic, to include roadways, driveways, loading areas, and parking loops.
- Vehicles are never authorized to double park or occupy more than one parking space at any given time.
- Vehicles are never authorized to park in such a manner that the vehicle blocks or prohibits another vehicle from being moved.
- Electric Car (EV) charging station spaces are reserved at all times for EV use only. Only plug-in vehicles using the charging station may park in the designated spaces. Vehicle must be charging while in an EV designated space.
Please note the speed limit on Campus Loop and Water Center Drive at Walla Walla Campus is 20 mph. Please drive carefully. If you are involved in a collision, contact Security & Environmental Health & Safety at 509.526.7233, or Walla Walla Police Department nonemergency dispatch at 509.527.1960 to aid in information exchange.
If you have questions regarding WWCC parking, please contact the Director of Security and Environmental Health and Safety at [email protected] or 509.526.SAFE (7233).