Access popular tools like the academic calendar, academic catalog, and class search, as well as more information about advising and tutoring.
Explore the library’s in-person and digital stacks, get help with research projects, and many more services.
Meet with your academic advisor to schedule your courses and begin your academic journey on the right path.
Simply log in with your NetID Username and password to access any form.
- ACPL Request for Transcribed Credit
- Add/Drop Class Form (Winter 24)
- Application for Graduation
- CTE Dual Credit Request Transcribed Credit Form
- Enrollment/Degree Verification Request
- Grade Exclusion/Redline Request
- Grade Forgiveness/Repeated Class Request
- Release to Access Education Records
- Transcript Evaluation Request
- Washington State Higher Education Residency (1079 Affidavit)
- Washington Residency Questionnaire
Student Policy and Consumer Information
Student policy information is provided to students through multiple channels (WarriorLink Student portal, email, etc.) during the admissions, financial aid, advising, and registration processes. Additionally, consumer-related information is annually emailed to enrolled students.
Note: PDF copies of policies and procedures may be downloaded and printed by opening the pdf and saving it your computer. Once the saved file is opened, choose your available printer from the print menu.
Policies and Procedures
You can read all the Instructional and Student Services policies approved by the Board of Trustees on WWCC’s Policies and Procedures page.
Notable academic-related policies include:
- Confidentiality of Student Records (FERPA) – Policy 7340
- Identity Verification – Policy 7330
- Transfer of Credit and Alternate College Credit – Policy 7350
- Instructional Grievance – Policy 6040
- Academic Standing – Policy 6200
- Academic Integrity – Policy 6260
Links to all student consumer information can be found on the Consumer Information page.