Planning Your Academic Future
Walla Walla Community College provides staff and faculty to serve as advisors and navigators to students. They meet with certificate and degree seeking students and students in special programs quarterly prior to registering for classes every quarter.
Finding Your Advisor
You must meet with an advisor prior to enrolling in next terms courses to release your advising hold.
Advisors are assigned based on your program and pathway at WWCC. Your assigned advisor is listed in WarriorLink. Click the button below for instructions on finding your assigned advisor.
Why Go to Advising?
Advising can help you:
- Explore your personal or career goals.
- Determine which academic pathway will help you reach your personal or career goals.
- Make a plan to complete a certificate or degree requirements with the best use of your time, energy, and resources.
- Enroll in classes for the next quarter.
- Develop skills for academic success.
- Learn about developing a plan for employment and/or transferring to a college or university.