Skip to content
Walla Walla Community College

A veteran’s education benefit specialist is available on the Walla Walla campus to serve all Veteran students at our Walla Walla Community College campuses.

Walla Walla Community College serves veterans from a number of different programs, as well as dependents of veterans and individuals from the selected reserves.

Getting Started

VA education benefit applications can be completed online.  Click here to visit the Department of Veterans Affairs site to apply.


Sign says thank you to vets

Helpful Links

Department of Veteran’s Affairs

Visit the Department of Veterans Affairs to access and manage your VA benefits and health care.

Ask the VA

Update information or ask questions on the Ask VA  website.

GI Bill® Website

Learn about the different chapters of the GI Bill® and how it affects your education on the Education and Training area of the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs

To get information on Washington State specific benefits, services and programs, visit the Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs.

Student Veterans of America

For support, scholarships and more visit the Student Veterans of America.

Jonathan M Wainwright Memorial VA Medical Center

Health care services are available to veterans living in eastern Washington, Oregon and western Idaho at the Jonathan M. Wainwright Memorial VA Medical Center.

GI Bill ® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at