To determine which Financial Aid application to complete, please refer below
(choose only one).


Free Application for Federal Student Aid

Complete the FAFSA if the following apply to you.

Are you a U.S. Citizen (U.S. National) or one of the following?

  • U.S. permanent resident with a Permanent Resident Card (also known as “Green Card”).
  • Conditional permanent resident (Form I-551C).
  • Other eligible non-citizen with an Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from the Department of Homeland Security showing any one of the following designations: “Refugee,” “Asylum Granted,” “Parolee,” or “Cuban-Haitian Entrant.”
  • A citizen of the Republic of Palau (PW), the Republic of the Marshall Islands (MH), or the Federated States of Micronesia (FM).
  • U.S. national (including natives of American Samoa or Swains Island).
  • A T-Visa holder.


Washington Application for State Financial Aid

Complete the WASFA if the following apply to you.

  • Are not eligible for federal aid because of immigration status, including undocumented students.
  • Washington State resident