To determine which Financial Aid application to complete, please refer below
Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Complete the FAFSA if the following apply to you.
Are you a U.S. Citizen (U.S. National) or one of the following?
- U.S. permanent resident with a Permanent Resident Card (also known as “Green Card”).
- Conditional permanent resident (Form I-551C).
- Other eligible non-citizen with an Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from the Department of Homeland Security showing any one of the following designations: “Refugee,” “Asylum Granted,” “Parolee,” or “Cuban-Haitian Entrant.”
- A citizen of the Republic of Palau (PW), the Republic of the Marshall Islands (MH), or the Federated States of Micronesia (FM).
- U.S. national (including natives of American Samoa or Swains Island).
- A T-Visa holder.
October Financial Aid Workshops
Every Tuesday in October (6, 13, 20 and 27) we will be hosting online Financial Aid Workshops via Zoom. These are scheduled at 2:30-3 PM and 6-6:30 PM. WASFA, FAFSA and the WWCC Foundation Scholarship will all be touched on and individualized questions may be submitted for personal follow-ups. Participants can enter to win a 20$ coffee card.
Every Tuesday in October at 2:30 and 6 PM
Meeting ID: 813 6312 5105
Call in: (253) 215-8782