Request a Transcript
If you need transcripts sent to another school, please request that the transcript is sent from us directly to the institution, either electronically on-line through Parchment (faster service) or hard-copy in a sealed envelope. Transcripts that have been opened with the seal broken or are forwarded by the student (by email) are not considered official. Please contact the school you want to transfer to for the best method of delivery.
Order with a Debit/Credit Card (Cost: $10.00 + Shipping/Handling)
Once you have completed all the steps, your order will be sent to Admissions. They will process it and prepare your transcripts to send.
Use this if paying by Cash/Check/Money Order or if you are TRIO student.
- Click here to order your transcripts
- Fill in all of the information and take it to the cashier at Business Services to pay
- After you have paid*, take the form to Admissions.
- Note: There is an additional $5 charge for on demand/same day processing.
Once you have turned the form into Admissions, they will process it and prepare your transcripts to send, or for pick-up, depending on what you choose. If you choose to pick-up your transcripts, you will need to present photo ID.
*Current TRIO Students receive 2 free transcripts per year if requested with the form.
- Unofficial transcripts may be viewed by accessing your ctcLink student self-service account. Follow these step-by-step directions to view and print your unofficial transcripts.
- Students wanting a transcript who have not activated a ctcLink account (our student information system that started April 2022) will need to fill out the Unofficial Transcript Request Form.
- Click here to print the form
- Fill-in all of the information and take it to the cashier in Business Services, to pay
- After you have paid, take the form to Admissions
Once you have turned the form into Admissions, they will process it and prepare your diploma(s) to send, or for pick-up, depending on what you choose. If you choose to pick-up your diplomas, you will need to present photo ID.