Search the Library Catalog for books, music, videos, and more:
Search the Library Databases for digital articles, films, books, and more
Need help? Contact a Librarian! We’re here to help in person, over Zoom, and have 24/7 Chat available!
Generalized Databases (covering a wide variety of topics and subject areas)
Specialized Databases (covering specific subject areas or media types)
- General Business Databases
- EBSCO Business Database Group – searches several business and legal content related databases at once
- Specialized Business Databases
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO) – an essential research database for peer-reviewed, full-text business journals
- IBISWorld – provides thoroughly researched, accurate, current business information, and expert analysis regarding market conditions, forecasts, supply chain, and competitor activity in the industry
- Mergent Intellect – business and financial information on public and private companies globally providing solutions from top down economic and demographic information, to detailed equity and debt fundamental analysis.
- NEXISUni-Nexis Uni features more than 17,000 news, business, and legal sources—including U.S. Supreme Court decisions dating back to 1790
- SIMMONS Insights-An essential marketing and consumer behavior database, Simmons is the essential source of trusted consumer insights.
- Small Business Reference Center (EBSCO) – offers exclusive full text for many top consumer small business reference books, as well as tools to address many small business topics and includes business videos, a help and advice section and details on how to create business plans
Nursing and Allied Health Databases
- CINAHL-Cumulative Index of Nursing and Allied Health is WWCC’s premier research tool for Nursing & Allied Health journals.
- Education-including ERIC, the Professional Development Collection and the Teachers Reference Center databases.
Other Specialty Databases
- American Journal of Enology and Viticulture
- CQ Researcher-Browse by topic or keyword to find information covering a broad range of important issues in health, social trends, criminal justice, international affairs, education, the environment, technology, and the economy. Weekly reports dating back to 1923.
- Culture Grams-Click the maps in the World Edition to zoom in on facts and statistics about societies and cultures anywhere in the world. Cultural information, statistics, and more for nearly 200 countries and all states in the U.S.
- EBOOKS – EBSCO eBook, Academic, and Community College Collections-Focusing on both academic and trade information. this multidisciplinary collection covers programs and fields of study offered in community colleges as well as key subject areas such as the Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Science & Technology, and Literary Criticism.
- Films on Demand-WWCC’s key streaming media database has streaming documentaries, clips, and films on many topics, such as Anthropology, Biology, Business & Economics, Careers, and many more.
- Gale Virtual Reference-Core Reference titles across multiple disciplines.
- OCLC WayFinder Index-Search through library collections all over the United States, includes an interlibrary loan request feature.
- American History 148
- Business Subject Guide
- Business 101-Haskell
- Business 101-Richardson
- Business 101-Rostollan
- Business 210-Principles of Marketing
- Business 261-User Interface Design
- Business 310-Foundations of Leadership
- Business 330-HR for Managers
- Business 340-Marketing Management
- Business 420-Business Strategy and Sustainability
- Career Research
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- English 101
- English 102
- Faculty Support
- Navigating the News
- OER-Open Educational Resources
- Personal Health and Wellbeing
- All WWCC LibGuides