Skip to content
Walla Walla Community College

Please note, while many schools accept Transfer degrees for satisfying general education requirements, the minimum gpa for completing the degree does not guarantee admission to any school or to any program.  Please work with a advisor/navigator to research your career goals, major preparation, and planning your transfer.

DTA Provisos and Specific Requirements by Individual Baccalaureate Institutions (Provided by the Washington Council, for schools outside the state of Washington, please see the links provided below.)

To find more schools outside the Pacific Northwest, try The College Board’s College Search.

Washington Schools