WWCC will be the catalyst that transforms our students’ lives and the communities we serve.
We will do this by inspiring all students to discover their potential and achieve their goals by providing relevant, equitable, and innovative learning opportunities and services.
We are committed to:
- Student Success: Access and enrollment, retention, attainment, transfer to baccalaureate institutions, and labor market outcomes.
- Strong Communities: Attract and retain a talented workforce, contribute to community and economic development, and establish and maintain partnerships that support a healthy economy and environment.
- Resource Stewardship: Secure and effectively manage necessary financial resources and be exemplary stewards of natural resources.
- Walla Walla Community College will provide high-quality pathways for education and training for all students to meet the need of our communities.
- Walla Walla Community College will be a fiscally sustainable organization.
- Walla Walla Community College will be welcoming, inclusive, supportive of, and responsive to all communities we serve.