The Vice President of Student Services at Walla Walla Community College will be a dynamic and inclusive leader with a passion for higher education and an astute understanding of the unique mission and challenges facing community college education. The VPSS must be a proven educational leader who values teaching, scholarship, technical/vocational training, and life-long learning. As an engaged leader, the VPSS should actively seek input, listen and think thoughtfully and sincerely with a goal of understanding and engaging in resolutions that are centered on students and the success of the institution. The VPSS will be a visionary and equity-minded thinker who seeks to support, grow, and inspire others to approach their work and service to the college with the goal of enhancing student, campus, and regional success.
WWCC desires a Vice President of Student Services, who:
- demonstrates a commitment to equity diversity and inclusion.
- demonstrates administrative leadership.
- identifies and implements programs to address College needs in a complex and dynamic environment.
- has experience supporting student success among Latinx populations.
- exhibits strong management skills, ensuring employee and department accountability.
- demonstrates budget planning and administration.
- exhibits excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- demonstrate high standards of integrity, discretion, and service.