The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five or more years of full-time equivalent post-secondary experience as a faculty member with the ability to demonstrate a deep appreciation for the expectations and demands of the instructional role.
- Three or more years of post-secondary instructional administrative leadership experience.
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated instruction experience at a community college.
- Demonstrated administrative leadership at a community college.