TRIO Experience includes:
Academic and Career Advising
Academic advising, career exploration & preparation, personal/relational support, etc.
Financial Aid and Financial Literacy
FAFSA completion assistance, scholarship information, appeals process explanations, etc. Financial planning for personal budgeting and college costs.
Campus visits, degree exploration, course equivalency research, college application assistance, etc.
Sample topics include: scholarship research, stress management, study skills, math anxiety, job search, resume development, interviewing skills, tools for undecided students, and more subjects as requested by students.
Specific dates, times, and topics of skills workshops will be made available at the beginning of each quarter.
And Much More!
- Free access to technology support and TRIO computers/printers
- Free 2-credit financial literacy and college experience classes
- Community service and cultural enrichment opportunities
- TRIO Club activities, projects, and meetings to increase campus & community engagement
- Quarterly social gatherings with TRIO staff, students, and their families