This page provides instructions on how to configure Outlook 2016 to access your Office 365 account using Exchange.
1. Click the Start button.
2. Click the Outlook tile or Search for it if needed.
3. This window appears if its the first time a Microsoft program has opened. Otherwise skip to 6.
4. click Accept and Open Outlook.
5. Click Close
6. Your email will auto-populate on this screen, but it may not do so correctly so double check that it’s accurate. Then select Connect.
7. Enter your NetID Password, then click the Sign In button.
8. On this page, make sure to Uncheck the Set up Outlook Mobile on my Phone too box.
9. Click the OK button