This page provides instructions on how to configure Outlook 2016 to access your Office 365 account using Exchange.
1. Click the Start button.
2. Click Outlook 2016. Search for it if needed.
3. On the window that appears, click Next.
4. Check Yes.
5. Click Next.
6. Your email information should auto-populate. Double-check that it is all correct, and click Next.
7. Enter your Net ID password, check the Remember my credentials box, and click Ok.
8. Once all of your settings have been configured, click Finish.