This page provides instructions on configuring Outlook 2011 for Mac to access your Office 365 account using Exchange.
To add a new Exchange account in Outlook 2011 for Mac:
- Launch Outlook 2011 (Mac).
- From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
3. On the Add an Account screen, click Exchange Account.
4. If you do not see the Exchange Account option, click the “+” symbol in the lower left-hand corner to open the pull-down menu. Choose Exchange from this pull-down menu.
5. On the Enter your Exchange account information screen, enter the following information:
a. In the E-mail address field, enter your WWCC email address (e.g., [email protected]).
b. From the Method pull-down menu, choose User Name and Password.
c. In the User name field, enter your WWCC username (e.g., [email protected]).
d. In the Password field, enter your WWCC password.
e. Check the box next to Configure Automatically.
6. Click Add Account to finish configuring your account.
7. Check the box, and click Allow.