This page provides instructions on how to configure Outlook 2013 to access your Office 365 account using Exchange.
- Click the Start button.
- In Windows 7, choose Control Panel. In Windows Vista, choose Settings and then Control Panel.
- Click the Mail icon. You may need to switch to Icon View (Windows 7) or Classic View (Windows Vista) to see this icon.
- Click Email Accounts.
5. On the Account Settings window, click New.
6. On the Add New Account window, choose E-mail and click Next.
7. On the Add New E-mail Account window, fill in your information:
a. In the Your Name field, enter your name as you want it to appear on your emails.
b. In the E-mail Address field, enter your WWCC email address
c. In the Password field, enter your WWCC password. Re-enter the password in the Retype Password.
8. Click Next.
9. Wait for Outlook to find your server. This could take a few minutes.
10. Click Finish once Outlook has completed configuring your Office 365 account.
11. Click OK to close the Mail Delivery Location pop-up window.
12. Click Close twice to exit the account creation popular.
Note: The next time you open Outlook, the program may take some time to synchronize your mail folders.