This page provides instructions on configuring Apple Mail for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) to access your Office 365 account using Exchange.
- Open Mail.
- Go to the Mail menu, and select Add Account.
3. On the Add an Account screen, click Exchange Account.
4. A popup window will appear. Please provide the information requested:
- Email Address: Your WWCC email address
- Password: Your NetID Password
5. If AutoDiscover succeeds, please skip to step 8.
AutoDiscover may display an error message after attempting to find your settings. Please click Continue.
7. In the Account Settings popup window, please provide the information requested then hit Continue:
- Description (Optional): WWCC
- Username: EIDfirstname.lastname@example.org (e.g., [email protected])
- Password: NetID Password
- Server Address: outlook.office365.com
8. An Account Summary window will show. Verify that your information is correct, then click Continue.
9. The final screen will allow you to configure other Apple programs to complement Apple Mail:
- Mail – Configures Apple Mail to use your Exchange account.
- Contacts– Uses the Contacts application to access your contacts and the Global Address List.
- Calendars & Reminders (10.8 and later) – Uses the Calendar application to access your Exchange calendar and uses the Reminders application to access your Exchange Tasks.
- Notes (10.8 or later – Uses the Notes application to save notes in your Notes folder. Check the desired checkboxes and hit Add Account.