You can request to view or obtain a copy of public records by submitting a request for public disclosure.
What should my request include?
For us to respond as quickly as possible, please provide as much information about the records as possible. We also need information about how to contact you if we have questions and where to send the records.
- Contact information (such as name, address, email, telephone)
- Description/information about the records you’re seeking (such as locations, dates, specific names, subject, etc.)
How long will it take?
We will acknowledge your request within five (5) business days.
If we cannot provide the records within five business days, we may ask additional questions to:
- Understand exactly what you need, or
- Provide you with an estimate of the time we need to search for and produce the records.
Can my request be denied?
We carefully evaluate requests for public records to determine if we can legally release the records for the reasons given. If we must deny your request, we will send you an explanation of why the request was denied and list the specific law that exempts the records from disclosure.
How much will it cost?
It all depends. Please review our Fee Schedule for details of charges associated with Records Requests.
How do I submit a request?
You may submit a request for public disclosure of public records by using any of the following methods:
- Submit request on-line here
- Email: publicrec[email protected]
- In-person: WWCC Human Resources Office (Building D, Room 60)
- Send a completed public request form to: WWCC Public Records Officer, 500 Tausick Way, Walla Walla, WA 99362 (Download pdf form here)
- Phone: 509.527.4603