All current WWCC employees and currently registered WWCC students are eligible to receive a WWCC Libraries Account. Patrons must have a library account in order to borrow (check-out) library materials. To sign up for a library account, please visit our Circulation Desk at either campus location. Your WWCC SID number (usually starts with 814) is your library account number.
- To receive a library account, eligible patrons over the age of 16 must present ONE of the following:
- Student or Staff Identification Card –OR–
- Class Schedule Printout or Online Employee Verification –OR–
- Active participation in a scheduled library instruction class session.
- Non-WWCC staff/students will be referred to their local public library for full services or, if none exist, to the closest public library that provides a fee-based, non-resident card.
Take advantage of my any self-serve opportunities by signing in using the MY-LIBRARY-ACCOUNT button in the top right hand side of the screen. Options include:
- check-out renewals
- personal reading lists
- and more!