All current WWCC employees and currently registered WWCC students are eligible to receive a WWCC Libraries Account. Patrons must have a library account in order to borrow (check-out) library materials. To sign up for a library account, please visit our Circulation Desk at either campus location. Starting Fall Quarter 2018, instead of issuing library cards, the WWCC NetID number will serve as the patron’s library account number.
- To receive a library account, eligible patrons over the age of 16 must present ONE of the following:
- Student or Staff Identification Card –OR–
- Class Schedule Printout or Online Employee Verification –OR–
- Active participation in a scheduled library instruction class session.
- Non-WWCC staff/students will be referred to their local public library for full services or, if none exist, to the closest public library that provides a fee-based, non-resident card.
Sign into MY-LIBRARY-ACCOUNT to manage the following:
- check-out renewals
- personal reading lists
- and more!