What is the difference between my Global PIN and my quarterly PIN?

Your Global PIN (Personal Identification Number) is used to access general information about yourself such as grades, financial aid records and unofficial transcripts from the WWCC website. Your global PIN number is initially assigned as your date of birth in six digits (MMDDYY). Your Quarterly PIN, which can be obtained through your assigned advisor, is a number allowing you to register for, add and drop classes each quarter. This number changes each quarter.

How do I get a transcript?

To access your unofficial transcript, or request a copy of your official transcript, click here. Official transcripts have a $5.00 processing fee, $15.00 for same day service.

What is the cost of tuition and fees?

Tuition and fees vary depending on how many credits you are enrolled for, and whether you’re a Washington resident or not. For an approximate cost, based on credits and residency, click here. Books, supplies, and tools are an additional cost, depending on classes and program.

When is tuition due?

Tuition is due 10 days before the first day of each quarter.

How long do I have to withdraw and still get a 100% refund?

You have until the 5th business day of the academic quarter to withdraw and receive a 100% refund for credit courses. Click here for the last day to drop for each quarter. WAOL courses may have different dates.

Do I have to enroll full-time to receive financial aid?

You do not have to be enrolled full time (12 or more credits) to receive aid. However, if you enroll for less than full time, your grant award may be pro-rated for part time attendance. Your student loan amount remains the same as long as you enroll and complete at least 6 credits. If you have a student loan and enroll for less than 6 credits, you will not be eligible for the loan portion of your financial aid. However, you may still be eligible and able to receive a small amount of grant aid. For more information concerning financial aid, click here.

What i the application fee at Walla Walla Community College?

Nothing, it’s FREE!!

When and how do I get my Student Identification Number?

When you apply for admission, you will be assigned a 9 digit student ID number. It is not your social security number. To apply, click here.

How do I sign up for the WWCC placement test?

On the Walla Walla Campus, if you have submitted your application for admission, and been assigned a Student ID number, you may attend a FREE placement testing session on a first come first serve basis. Placement test schedules are available here, or at the Student Development Center.

Placement testing is available, for FREE, on the Clarkston campus as well. Click here for the placement test schedules.

How do I get disability services at Walla Walla Community College?

Students with physical, learning or other disabilities should contact the Coordinator of Disability Support Services. On the Walla Walla campus, appointments may be made at the Student Development Center. On the Clarkston campus, appointments may be made at the Student Services office. For more information, click here.

How and when can I start using my student email account?

24 hours after a student enrolls, their email account is generated. For more information and instructions on how to log into your student email, click here.

How will I know if I've completed my certificate or degree?

Print a degree audit and take it to a meeting with your assigned advisor. If you have questions or concerns about your degree audit, request an official evaluation by completing and submitting a transcript evaluation request.

How do I get my degree posted on my transcript?

You must complete and submit a degree application to the Office of Admissions and Records one to two quarters prior to your anticipated graduation date. It is critical to provide the correct quarter of graduation, permanent address, and name you wish to appear on your diploma.

When will I receive my diploma indicating my completed degree or certificate?

You will receive your diploma approximately 6-8 weeks after the end of your final quarter.

When is the graduation ceremony/commencement at WWCC?

The graduation ceremony and reception is held the weekend prior to the end of spring quarter. Students graduating during other quarters are welcome to participate. Please note that participation in the graduation ceremony does not imply that a degree or certificate will be awarded. Final verification is made by the Credentials Evaluator in the Office of Admissions and Records.

Who do I see if I have questions about transferring to another college or university?

Make an appointment to meet with your advisor and visit the Transfer Center – located in the Student Development Center in Walla Walla or the Student Services office in Clarkston.

Is there childcare available on campus?

First Flight Child Care center is available on the Walla Walla campus and Tender Care Child Care center is available on the Clarkston campus. The Child Care centers are open weekdays for children from one month to five years old.

Where can I go for help planning my career?

On the Walla Walla campus, the Career Center is located in the Student Development Center. On the Clarkston campus, career information is available in the Student Services office. Both provide career planning and labor market information to students at WWCC.