Accessing Your Email
To access your emails, follow the steps below:
- Login using your username (SIDemail@example.com, e.g. [email protected]), and your password (NetID password, the same password you log on to computers on campus.)
- Click Outlook
What is my Office 365 Student Email Login User ID and Password?
- Your username will be your SIDfirstname.lastname@example.org (e.g., [email protected])
- Your password will be your NetID password, the same password you use to log on to computers on campus. If you haven’t set yours up yet, or have forgotten your password, click here.
How do I access my student email account?
You can access Office 365 at https://outlook.office365.com/.
What are the steps to log in to Office 365?
Click here for how to log in to Office 365.
How do I change my Office 365 password?
Your Office 365 password is the same as your NetID password used to login to campus computers. You must change this password from MyWWCC. If you have forgotten your password the MyWWCC login screen provides a method for you to self-select a new password.
Can I request another email address or correction to my assigned student email address?
Yes. Errors in your email address will be corrected if you email [email protected].
How can I forward my Student Office 365 email to some other email address?
You can use Inbox rules to automatically forward or redirect messages sent to your mailbox to another email account. Visit the Microsoft Office 365 Help page to learn how to set up forwarding rules.
How do I add an attachment to my Office 365 Email?
Visit Microsoft Office 365 Help to learn how to add an attachment.
How long will I be able to access my Office 365 account and data?
- You will be able to access your Office 365 email for as long as Microsoft keeps accounts active. Once you are no longer a Walla Walla Community College student your email account is flagged as an alumni. Your email will be retained and you will be able to login to Office 365 using the same login credentials you did as a student. Only your email and calendar data will be retained.
- If you are enrolled in any class for the current quarter or any future quarter you will retain the ability to access your data in OneDrive.
Otherwise – if you drop out of Walla Walla Community College classes during a quarter you will immediately lose access to your OneDrive data and it can’t be recovered. If you complete classes for one quarter and are not registered for a future quarter, your ability to login to Office 365 and access OneDrive files will only last for 21 days after the end of the quarter.
How do I install my free Microsoft Office Suite?
For instructions on how to install your free Microsoft Office Suite, click here.
What is my student Office 365 email address?
To find your Student Office 365 email address, go to myWWCC from the homepage. Log in using your SID and password you use to log on to campus computers. Once you are logged in, click My Profile, and you will find your student Office 365 email address.
Will I be able to log into Office 365 if I change my NetID password?
Yes, just make sure you use your NetID password.
What are the steps for signing out of Office 365?
Proper sign out procedure will help prevent someone else from using the computer to access your mailbox or your username. Even if you plan to continue using the computer to visit other Web sites; first, make sure to thoroughly sign out of Office 365 and close all browser windows after every session. Please follow these steps:
- To sign out of Outlook Web App (e-mail), click on ‘sign out’ on the toolbar
- If you are presented with the Office 365 portal ‘sign in’ page displaying your NetID username, click on the ‘x’ next to the username. This is a critical step, particularly on a public/shared computer such as a kiosk.
- To sign-out from Office 365 Home Page, click ‘Sign out’ under your office 365 Display Name
- Close all browser windows. This is a critical step, particularly on a public/shared computer such as a kiosk.
How do I create a new Office 365 email message?
Visit Microsoft Office 365 Help to learn how to create a message.
When did Office 365 become available?
Office 365 became available to WWCC students on September 3, 2014.
How do I setup to access O365 Email from my smartphone?
For instructions on how to access your O365 from your smartphone, click here.