(Click to expand)
Due to the Stay Home, Stay Healthy directive, the College Store is not open to the public. However, book orders are still being processed!
Students need to place orders for their course materials via the Warrior’s Locker webstore, https://collegestore.wwcc.edu/ .
The website offers the following payment options:
- Bookstore Account (this is for students that have funding from a third party)
We are processing orders as they are received and shipping them to students daily.
If you choose to wait until the first day of class to obtain your materials, expect delays. Please call the College Store at 509-527-4255 or email at [email protected] with any questions that you have.
Do you need scholarship support to attend WWCC?
Do you need quick and easy access to money to cover emergency needs and stay enrolled at WWCC?
The WWCC Foundation wants to support you in any way we can. And funding does not need to be paid back.
All students currently enrolled at WWCC (including out-of-state, international, DACA and undocumented students) are eligible for both scholarships and emergency assistance.
Make sure to apply for a scholarship, now:
- The application is open now and will close on July 24th 2020. Scholarships are for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- We award hundreds of scholarships to students in all areas of study every year via a single, easy application based on financial need
- Scholarships average $1,000 spread evenly between three quarters
Fast emergency funding is available to help keep you in school
- Quick and easy application available anytime
- One-time grants average $300 and are made as funds remain available
- Help to cover computer, internet or other technology costs to access your classes
- Supports to keep food on your table
- Money to help with your rent, housing costs or utility bill spikes
- Payments to help with transportation, medical and other unexpected bills
Access: Online registration will be available until April 5th. After this date, students will need to submit an add/drop form in order to add or drop any courses. The add/drop form is located here and can be submitted online: (Add/Drop Form). If permission is needed to register, an email from the appropriate instructor/advisor can be forwarded to [email protected] or uploaded as an attachment to the online Add/Drop Form. Admissions will work with the instructional deans via email to approve late course adds: Tim Toon for Arts & Sciences, Cindy Walker for Workforce, Chad Miltenberger for Clarkston Campus Students.
Other general inquiries can also be sent to [email protected]. Staff will be regularly monitoring this email account during business hours on weekdays. Voicemails will be retrieved several times a day during weekdays as well. For the Walla Walla Campus, students may call 509-524-5168. For the Clarkston Campus, students may call 509-758-3339.
Available Services: Most Admissions/Registration forms are available online and can be submitted online or emailed to [email protected]. Transcripts can be requested online as well: Transcript Requests.
Access: Advisors may be reached through their Advising Shell in Canvas and a Back up Advising Shell will be available for students who are unable to reach their advisor. Email ([email protected]) and voicemail (509-527-4262) will be frequently checked. Messages will advise students to include an email address as communications will be completed primarily through email. Clarkston students have their own Advising shell and students can leave a voicemail at (509-758-3339).
Available Services: Advisors can assist with selecting appropriate courses, building customized educational plans, transfer planning, navigating academic difficulties and business processes for waivers, exceptions, graduation, transcript requests and evaluations, and referrals to appropriate support services.
Access: The Financial Aid Office will be actively responding to voicemail and emails; ([email protected]) during regular business hours. Student information about their financial aid status is available on the Financial Aid Portal.
NOTE: Students must attend online classes regularly. Regular attendance in an online class involves active, visible participation (submitting discussion posts, submissions, exams, etc.) Those who do NOT attend are subject to Return of Title IV processes and can be placed on Financial Aid suspension. At this time, disbursement of funds should occur without any delays. Work Study students should connect with their supervisor to see if remote work options are available.
Available Services: The Financial Aid Office continues to process paperwork. Students may submit most documents via email, ([email protected]). Some documents require in-person submission where Financail Aid personnel are federally required to see and confirm the original document (e.g.,requests for Citizenship documentation, Verification Worksheet V4 or V5 Witnessed, or request for name changes requiring proof of identity). We will be able to accept these original documents if they are NOTARIZED and the documents MUST have all identifying documents stamped with the Notary’s seal. These documents must be mailed to our office, with the date received based off of the postal date stamp.
There may be a delay in those documents that are able to be emailed ([email protected]) appearing as received in your Financial Aid portal.
Tuition & Fee Payments (Cashiering)
- Student’s may pay full tuition or set up a payment plan online.
- Student’s may choose to mail tuition payments in the form of a check, cashier’s check or money order to
Attention: Business Services, Walla Walla Community College, 500 Tausick Way, Walla Walla, WA 99362.
Please include student name, student number and a phone number where you can be reached if questions arise. Payments will be processed on a daily basis.
- To pay by phone, please call (360) 525-3569 and leave a message including the student name, student number and a phone number where you can be reached. Cashiering staff will be picking up messages throughout the day during business hours. Calls will be returned in the order received.
- Student’s receiving financial assistance for a non-Walla Walla Community College funding source (3rd party sponsor, L&I, DSHS, Work Source, etc.), please have those agencies/sponsors email the payment voucher to [email protected]. You may leave a message for accounts receivable staff at (509) 527-4210. Please include the student name, student number and a phone number where you can be reached.
1098T Tax Forms
- Students may obtain tax information online. You will need to enter the student number and student date of birth. If you need to contact staff with questions, please email [email protected], include student name, student number and a phone number where you can be reached.
Student Checks – Emergency Checks and/or Refunds by Check
- Student checks for emergency assistance and/or refunds will be mailed. The student is advised to check the address on file with the college. Please update information as needed.
Financial Aid Disbursements
- Financial aid is currently scheduled to be disbursed on the morning of April 1, 2020. If changes are made to that date, our office will update this information.
Access: Disability Support Services (DSS) is available by phone, email, and Zoom meetings as needed. Students may call 509-527-4543, messages are checked frequently. Please leave your phone number and an email address to which DSS can respond. Or, students may reach the director via Google Voice # (541) 363-7054
Available Services: DSS will respond to issues related to accommodations, whether the continuity of accommodations or students seeking to establish new accommodations. Any emergent medical needs or concerns should be directed to your healthcare provider or emergency services (911).
- Email: [email protected]
- website: www.wwcc.edu/dss
- Google Voice number (541) 363-7054
- Office phone: 509-527-4543 (messages only).
Please take into consideration that confidentiality will be considered by DSS at every point, but cannot be guaranteed when communicating with students by phone, email, or Internet. We are attempting to provide the highest level of service to students under these difficult circumstances. Your understanding of the circumstances and the possible limits to confidentiality is implicit in your communication with DSS.
Access: Digital access to many library resources is available through the library website and in Canvas (under your Account and when made available in individual classes).
Available Online Services: 24/7 Ask-a-librarian, digital research content, and more. You can also email WWCC library staff directly. Email/Voicemail is frequently monitored during regular business hours.
Access: Online tutoring is available by appointment at WWCC. Go to the Online Tutoring Canvas course shell and click the blue “Join this Course” button. Directions are available for setting up tutoring sessions once in the course.
Available Online Services: Live, synchronous tutors are available for all Writing, Science, and Math courses offered at WWCC. Check the schedule in the Canvas course shell for tutor times and subject area availability.
Access: Technology Services can be contacted by calling 509-527-4357, by email [email protected], or via the HelpDesk ticket system
Available Online Services: Technology Services will be offering and supporting all current WWCC technology offerings for off-campus access including but not limited to; Web based applications (Canvas, myWWCC, CCNet, Online Registration, main webpage, email, etc) and Network drive access. For on-campus needs all current offerings will be accessible in limited locations.
As of March 16th, scheduled individual and group campus visits to Walla Walla Community are cancelled. Scheduling of campus visits via our online system has been made unavailable through the end of April. Be advised that any appointments scheduled after April may be subject to cancellation or change. Students who would like to remotely learn more about our programs in Walla Walla can contact Melissa Rodriguez by calling 509.730.0897 and in Clarkston by calling Miguel Inzunza by calling 509.758.1700.