(Click to expand for help options)
- Faculty Workshops, peer experts, and content resources
- Direct Share in Canvas
- Canvas-related quick link guides
- Accessibility Self Help tools
- Canvas self-help videos by Instructure
- Zoom Tutorials
- Safely managing Zoom meetings as the host – Tips on How to Avoid Zoombombing
- Managing Documents While Working Remotely
- WWCC IT Knowledge Base Articles – Common IT Questions and Answers
On Demand Recorded Trainings
SBCTC Presentation – Yes! You Can-vas!
SBCTC Presentation Panopto Creator – Recording in Panopto
Frequently Asked Questions answered here
Canvas 101 is designed and facilitated by the WWCC eLearning Team. This asynchronous online course is designed for both instructors and student support staff who are new to using the Canvas learning management system (LMS) or who are just getting started. By the end of this course you will have a basic understanding of the Canvas tool set and be ready to begin using Canvas for instruction. Contact [email protected] to enroll.
This digital pedagogy course will provide you with the adult learning theories, practice, and tools you need to be an excellent online or hybrid instructor. Contact [email protected] to enroll.
The purpose of this course is to introduce the basics of accessibility with emphasis placed on making content accessible while promoting proactive (as opposed to reactive) steps that instructors can take to create and advocate for accessible content.