Application Deadline: until positions filled
Student Associate Team Checklist
- Complete application electronically
- Attach resume to application
- Attach One letter of Recommendation and or email to [email protected]
- Answer 3 essay questions
- Open until filled – as foot traffic increases, we will potentially hire up to 8 students
- Reviews start August 16th
- Individual interviews will begin August 17th as applications are reviewed. Students will receive a 30-minute time slot. Please be on time and dress appropriately.
- Contact Warriors Locker at [email protected], or stop in M-Th, 9 AM – 3 PM.
Position: Student Associate Retail
Division: College Store
Reports to: College Store Manager
What is the Warrior Locker and Warrior Market Place?
- The College Store operates two retail stores on campus. The Warriors Locker is where textbooks, supplies and the campus espresso bar is located. The Market Place is where snacks, beverages and lunch items are located.
- Students must be enrolled at WWCC with a minimum of 6 credits.
- Be in good disciplinary standing with the college.
- Have, and maintain, a cumulative and quarterly grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- Must fill-out all parts of the application.
- Commit to employment September – June.
SA will work approximately 15 hours per week, but no more than 17.
The responsibilities of an SA are:
- Customer Service: fulfill our customers needs
- Receive and stock freight accordingly
- Ship mail orders
- Answer phones
- Data Entry
- Daily cleaning and sanitization
- Any other duties as assigned
- You will be paid minimum wage as directed by the State of Washington hourly wage.
- You will work a 2-3 hour shift, M-F, as based on store hours of 7-5.