The Clarkston Campus exam proctoring services are available for both on and off campus students, distance learning students, and for those needing to take make-up exams. Appointments are required and can be made by calling 509.758.1772; toll free 1.877.471.6629. Appointments should be made at least 24 hours in advance of the requested test date to ensure test delivery, time, and space availability.
A valid Student ID card or Driver’s License must be presented at the time of the test. You may be required to store your belongings during the test time.
Before you test
- Remember to bring your exam materials – if required by instructor (scantron sheet, calculator etc)
- All personal belongings will be stored prior to testing including but not limited to; backpacks, cell phones, books, study aids, and listening devices.
- Food and/or beverages are not allowed in the testing rooms.
- Please allow sufficient time to complete your exam. You will not be permitted to begin your exam if the total exam time allowed extends beyond open lab hours.
- If you need to make other arrangements please contact your Faculty member.
- All NON-WWCC students must pay an $25.00 testing fee.
- Payments must be made prior to testing.
- Testing fees can be paid at the Business Services Office during regular hours.
- After business hours testing fees can be made with Testing Staff.
Current Testing Schedule
To schedule your test, contact Shelly Bush at 509.758.1772, [email protected] or toll free 1.877.471.6629. Testing is by appointment only.
Testing services are provided to faculty to assist with out-of-classroom testing and testing for students with accommodations.
Exams with Acommodations
WWCC has support services for students with disabilities to ensure that our programs and facilities are accessible. Reasonable testing accommodations for qualified students are provided for all classroom exams.
- All accommodations for testing are pre-authorized through the Clarkston Campus. Please call 509-758-3339 or Toll-Free 1-877-471-6629
- Students provide faculty with a letter from Clarkston Campus outlining accommodations information.
- Students are required to schedule their exams with the Testing Center 48 hours in advance of the exam. Testing appointments are required and can be made by calling 509.758.3339; toll free 1.877.471.6629, or by contacting Shelly Bush.
- Testing Center appointments are made as proctors, students, and testing spaces are available. Consideration is given to providing the exam as close as possible to the time the class will be taking the exam but this is not always possible.
- Faculty will be notified via email once an exam has been scheduled.
- Faculty will also be notified via email when the exam has been completed and is ready to be picked up.