- Monday and Thursday 12:30-5 PM
- Tuesday 8-11:30 AM & 12:30-8 PM
- Wednesday 8-11:30 AM & 12:30-5 PM. Closed Fridays for the Summer.
- Testing must be completed within open hours
- Testing is offered on Tuesdays at 1:00 pm and 5:15 pm and Wednesdays at 8:15 am and 1:00 pm, and Thursdays at 1:00 pm
- Appointments are required 24 hours in advance. Please call 509.758.3339
- Must present photo ID
- No need to arrive early, but please be punctual
- The TEAS is offered every Monday at 1 PM.
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) for all pre-nursing students planning to apply to the Nursing Program
- This testing is mandatory and must be completed by the April 15, 2017, WWCC nursing application deadline
- Testing is available for non-WWCC students
- Candidates must register and pay for TEAS testing online
|Main Building||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM||509.758.3339|
|Bookstore||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM||509.758.3339|
|Open Computer Lab 117||7:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Monday and Thursday only
|Open Computer Lab 122||7:30 AM – 10:00 AM Monday – Thursday
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM Mon, Wed, Thurs.
2:00 PM – 8:00 PM Tuesdays
|Open Computer Lab 125A||10:30 am – 2 pm|
|Library Computers||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||509.758-1714|
|Financial Aid||7:00 AM – 5:00 PM||509.758.1700|
|Health Science Building||7:30 AM – 5:30 PM||509.758.1702|