WWCC is happy to partner with our community to promote job opportunities for our students! To be able to post jobs on our website, please follow these steps:
- Create an Employer Profile on our Career Coach site (if you haven’t already) by clicking on the white “Sign Up” button in the top right corner.
- Once you have created a profile and it has been approved, you will be able to start posting opportunities on behalf of your company. WWCC Career Services will alert students to the new job posting in our weekly Career Services newsletter.
- Once your position is filled, please alert Career Services and we will remove the posting.
Looking to hire students to work for your department? Please complete the following steps:
- Submit a Student Position Request; applications for the position will be forwarded to the Hiring Supervisor. Positions will be promoted in a weekly Career Services newsletter.
- Once the department has decided to hire, they will complete and submit a Payroll Authorization to Payroll and send new hire to Career Services to complete hiring paperwork. New hires will need to bring identification (acceptable documents listed on I-9) and their COVID-19 vaccination record.
- Once Payroll Authorization and hiring paperwork is processed, Payroll will alert Career Services and Hiring Supervisor and the new hire can start working.
All hiring departments should review the Student Employment Handbook for more information.