WELCOME TO THE WWCC GUIDED PATHWAYS RESOURCE PAGE!
What is Guided Pathways?
It is a framework to help us analyze and build practices and priorities that are:
- Intentional and
- Informed by Available Evidence
Focused on student success and specifically on providing
- Coherent, and
- Structured Education Experiences
That GUIDE students from Entry Point to Earning a High-Quality Credential Leading to High Value Careers in the Labor Market.
What you will find here:
- Research and resources about the Guided Pathways as a framework for the student experience
- WWCC accomplishments towards utilizing Guided Pathways
- Templates for the WWCC layout for Guided Pathways from the Student perspective
- Next steps, tentative timelines, and requests for information
- Opportunities for feedback, questions, and sharing enthusiasm
Click on Image to Enlarge and Read, from Completion by Design