WELCOME TO THE WWCC GUIDED PATHWAYS RESOURCE PAGE!
What is Guided Pathways?
It is a framework to help us analyze and build practices and priorities that are:
- Intentional and
- Informed by Available Evidence
Focused on student success and specifically on providing
- Coherent, and
- Structured Education Experiences
That GUIDE students from Entry Point to Earning a High-Quality Credential Leading to High Value Careers in the Labor Market.
Really, it’s about Equity, Access, Efficiency, and Transparency in how we do the work of educating and training.
What you will find here:
- Research and resources about the Guided Pathways as a framework for the student experience
- WWCC accomplishments towards utilizing Guided Pathways
- Templates for the WWCC layout for Guided Pathways from the Student perspective
- Next steps, tentative timelines, and requests for information
- Opportunities for feedback, questions, and sharing enthusiasm
Click on Image to Enlarge and Read, from Completion by Design