Students 16-18 need to contact district High School to obtain release.

Non-enrolled high school students contact WWCC High School Programs for an AEP application.

  • Step 1

    Obtain Release

    Obtain release from appropriate high school principal or personnel.

  • Step 2

    Application for Program

    Request an AEP application online or from the AEP office.

  • Step 3

    Admission to WWCC

    Submit application to Walla Walla Community College for Admission – FREE!

  • Step 4


    Interview with the high school programs director.

  • Step 5

    Transcript Evaluation

    Submit high school transcript(s) to the Advising and Counseling Center.

  • Step 6


    Advise with an AEP advisor, register for classes, and attend a mandatory AEP orientation.