Walla Walla Community College will hold a graduation celebration on the following dates:
Clarkston Campus: Friday, June 11, 2021
Main Campus (Walla Walla): Saturday, June 12, 2021
Detailed information regarding the format for the 2021 Commencement Ceremony will be provided to students and updated on this page once finalized.
Degrees and Certificates:
Final verification of degree or certificate completion is made by the Office of Admissions & Registrar (OAR) after quarterly grades are posted. Final degree or certificate posting, and diploma mailing may not occur for six to eight weeks after graduation.
Congratulations on reaching this amazing goal, we look forward to sharing this celebration with you! Please check back for more details – information will be updated as it becomes available.
Walla Walla Community College is proud to call you our alumni! Stay in touch. Continue learning and growing. Go forth to improve lives in your family, your community, and the world.
Walla Walla Campus – Graduation:
- Saturday, June 13, 2020, in the Dome
- Arts & Sciences Ceremony : 10 AM
- BAS & Workforce Ceremony: 1 PM
Cap, Gown, & Graduation Announcements:
- Pick up at the Warriors Locker (Bookstore) beginning on Tuesday, May 28th.
Day of Graduation:
- Arts & Sciences graduates arrive and check in with Admissions no later than 9:15 the morning of graduation.
- Workforce graduates arrive and check in with Admissions no later than 12:15 the afternoon of graduation.
- You will be given graduation instructions along with a 3×5 card with your name printed on it exactly as you gave it to us on the graduation application, along with a title of your degree or certificate.
Degrees and Certificates:
- Final verification of degree or certificate completion is made by the Evaluations Office in OAR only after quarterly grades are posted.
- Final degree or certificate posting and diploma mailing may not occur for six to eight weeks after graduation.
- Photographers from Walla Walla Portrait Design will take two pictures of each graduate during the ceremony.
- Individual Photograph while receiving diploma
To insure a good photograph, there are a few things to remember, most importantly, stop completely while shaking hands with the President. There’s nothing worse than a photograph with the tassel waving across your face, so remember to pause. Also establish good eye contact with the President during handshake rather than looking at the photographer.
- Individually posed photograph
After receiving your diploma, you will be directed to stand in front of a green screen holding your diploma. This time look directly at the camera. This pose will allow you to see several pre-rendered backgrounds taken around campus PLUS many generic backgrounds including studio.
- Candids both before, during and after graduation of you, friends, family from our roving photographer.
- Families & groups desiring a professional photograph taken, please meet outside on the lawn immediately following commencement where you will be guided to the sectioned area for your photograph. Your no obligation photograph will be posted online with the rest of today’s photography.
Within 7-10 days of graduation, you will receive individual proofs and order forms in the mail. You will be able to place orders by mail at that time or even better online within 24-48 hrs after graduation at www.GradPhotoNetwork.com. Enter “Walla Walla Community College” and the year or pin# (which will be on the order form you’ll be receiving by mail) to access your photographs.
Feel free to pass this website to loved ones and friends so they can see /order as well. If you do not receive this mailing within two weeks, please call our office for address clarification. When ordering, please notice the order deadline. NOTE: Mailed order forms have only the Diploma and Pre-rendered proofs. The variety of backgrounds and candids can only be viewed online. Be sure to not miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Congratulations and we’ll see you at graduation!