Walla Walla Community College has developed the following innovative applications that use data to improve student success and drive decision making. This page will contain information on two types of applications — those that are shareable with other colleges in our state system and those that are not quite so easy to share but may provide ideas for other colleges.
From the Firefox browser to Dropbox, there is free software to do nearly anything you’ll need day-to-day at WWCC. To see a complete list of free software, click here.
Walla Walla Community College Information Technology Services is providing Microsoft® Office 365 to students at no extra cost. Each student may install this software on up to five computers – PC or Mac – and five mobile device – Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.
Mathematica is used in engineering, mathematics, finance, physics, chemistry, biology, and a wide range of other fields. Mathematica is ideal for course lecture slideshows, student exploratory projects to support a text, faculty or student computations and visualizations related to research, creating full research papers, and any project where you want to visualize scientific information.
To see software from the Warrior Locker College Store, click here.
From WWCC On the hub, click here.
To purchase any of the discounted software that you qualify for, you must first register. To register, click here.
- Click Sign In in the top right corner of the page
- Click Register below the sign in box.
- Type in your Student Email, and click Continue.
- Check your Inbox, you should receive an account verification email, with a link to click on to verify your email.
- Once you click the link, you will be taken back to where you began. Now your account is all set up and you can purchase the software you want and qualify for.