Pick Your Class
To find your desired class, click the appropriate category below. Note the Item Number, Course Code, and Title. You will need this information to fill out the online registration form.
Register Options (Choose One)
- Complete the Registration form and submit online.
- Register by phone with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card, or for questions:
Call 509.527.4443 | Mon – Fri | 12 PM – 4 PM.
- Complete and mail-in the registration form.
- Visit the Office of Admissions at WWCC to register.
For more information:
- Office Hours – Extended Learning
Monday – Friday | 8 AM – 5 PM | Walla Walla Campus
- College Information – 509.522.2500, 877.992.9922 (toll-free)
Please register for your classes at least a week prior to the start of the class. Your early registration may have a big impact in a class with minimum enrollment. If you pre-register, we can notify you of a location change, instructor illness, or class cancellation.
Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment. If a class is cancelled, pre-registered students will be notified based on the information they provide. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
- Full refunds are given for cancelled classes.
- Student requested refunds can be made before the start of the second class session for most classes.
- No refunds will be given to “no-shows.”
- Refunds for check or cash payments take approximately two weeks. Credit card payments will be credited to the card holder’s account.
Do you want to teach a class?
Bring your special skills to the community by offering to teach a class. Classes range from single sessions to a quarter long series. Complete and return a proposal form to have your class considered.