Extended Learning Register Options (Choose One)
- Online: Click on the name of the class to be redirected to the registration page. Once on the registration page, click Register Now! and fill out the form. You will receive a copy of the registration form at the email address you provide.
- Telephone: 509.527.4331
- In-person at the Office of Extended Learning (Main Building D, Office 50 – behind the WWCC Information Center).
Extended Learning Refunds:
- Full refunds are given for cancelled classes.
- Student requested refunds may be granted.
- 100% Refund – 3 business days before class starts. The day that class begins does not count as one of the 3 business days. For example, to receive a full refund for a class that begins on Friday, the student needs to contact the Extended Learning department by Tuesday.
- 40% Refund – less than 3 business days before class starts.
- No refund given the day of or after class has started.
- Trips/travel classes are an exception. Each trip has its own refund policy. If you have questions about the refund policy for a trip, please call 509.527.4331.
- All student requested refunds must be made by the student themselves either by telephone, 509.527.4331, in person, or by email.
- Refunds take approximately two weeks.