Location: Mezzanine Level of the Clarkston WWCC Campus | Hours: T-Th 10 AM – 2 PM
The Lewis Clark Valley Literacy Council has been working in the Lewis Clark Valley since 1985. We serve adult learners needing help with basic skills or English as a second language. The majority of our students are referred by friends and employers. Volunteer provide one-on-one tutoring in math, writing, reading and other language skills, using materials matched to each learner’s level. Student who receive services become more informed consumers and more productive, contributing members of the community.
The LCVLC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization incorporated in the State of Washington.
This service is always FREE.
Sign up if you want to:
- Learn English basic skills up through high school equivalency levels
- Get help with forms and applications
- Improve your chances for a job
- Get your U.S. Citizenship
- Prepare for your driver’s license test
- Learn how to help your children or grandchildren in school
- Learn how to talk to your doctor for medical help
- Upgrade your math skills to a competitive General Educational Development (GED) level