|A. Demonstrate competency in the following oral communication skills:
1. Prepare and present a minimum of one oral presentation.
2. Demonstrate proper diction in oral communication.
3. Demonstrate impromptu speaking skills.
4. Demonstrate the ability to ask and answer questions effectively.
5. Demonstrate telephone communication skills.
B. Demonstrate interactive communication skills and conflict resolution with peers, supervisors, contractors, vendors, customers, clients, etc.
C. Develop listening skills.
D. Demonstrate an awareness of appropriate oral communication across cultural, gender and age parameters.
E. Recognize non-verbal communication techniques.
F. Development of student portfolio.