Water - Natural Resources Technology & Management
The mission of the Water Technologies and Management Program is the education of students in the newest technologies to provide conservation of water, energy and natural resources, and to provide the industries with highly trained, fully employable, skilled technicians.
- Provide the natural resource and irrigation industries with highly trained, fully employable, skilled technicians.
- Develop relationships and/or partnerships with existing natural resource and irrigation organizations and agencies to provide continuing education opportunities for industry practitioners.
- Provide industry work experience during the educational process, giving students exposure to the actual application of natural resource protection and recovery methods and irrigation principles and practices.
- Provide campus labs, classrooms, equipment and general facilities utilizing cutting edge technologies and practices.
- Provide highly trained instructors who have significant field experiences as successful practitioners in this industry.