WTM - Natural Resources Technology & Management
The mission of the Water Technologies and Management program is provide students with a diverse array of courses, exposure to the newest technologies, and hands-on experiences with will both provide industry with highly trained technicians and managers and also prepare students for transfer courses of study.
- Provide the natural resource and irrigation industries with highly trained, fully employable, skilled technicians.
- Develop relationships and/or partnerships with existing natural resource and irrigation organizations and agencies to provide continuing education opportunities for industry practitioners.
- Provide industry work experience during the educational process, giving students exposure to the actual application of natural resource protection and recovery methods and irrigation principles and practices.
- Provide campus labs, classrooms, equipment and general facilities utilizing cutting edge technologies and practices.
- Provide highly trained instructors who have significant field experiences as successful practitioners in this industry.