To provide comprehensive technical programs and career training to improve the lives and livelihood of qualified and willing students in the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
- To provide a variety of courses in order to prepare students' for careers in turf management.
- To provide students with a variety of courses that allow them to for transfer to WSU four year Turf Management Program with academic skills needed to succeed in upper division work.
- Provide relevant training through hands-on and field experience to prepare the students for industry.
- To encourage students to explore and develop critical thinking and creative thinking.
- To help students develop and perfect communication skills.
- To assist students in understanding, and using the concepts of each course.
- To develop increased environmental awareness and appreciation.
- To help students develop and perfect the most efficient use of natural resources.