Professional Golf Management
To provide a comprehensive technical program and career training in Professional Golf Management which teaches the necessary skills and abilities needed for students to succeed in the professional golf industry.
- Develop marketable technical and interpersonal skills in the golf industry, resulting in career placement.
- Acquire appropriate licenses, certificates, and degrees upon exiting Walla Walla Community College.
- Provide relevant training through hands-on and field experience to prepare the students for the demands of the golf industry.
- Develop analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities through golf specific instructional labs, projects, and testing.
- Provide training in environmental and work place safety that meets or exceeds industry standards.