Water - Watershed Ecology
Provide education and training to prepare students to work as environmental technicians. This includes advanced technical skills and experience, along with the completion of an AAAS degree and two years of relevant hands-on application of knowledge.
- Provide the natural resource and irrigation industries with highly trained, fully employable, skilled technicians.
- Develop relationships and/or partnerships with existing natural resource and irrigation organizations and agencies to provide continuing education opportunities for industry practitioners.
- Provide industry work experience during the educational process, giving students exposure to the actual applications of natural resource protection and recovery methods and irrigation principles and practices.
- Provide campus labs, classrooms, equipment, and general facilities utilizing cutting edge technologies and practices.
- Provide highly trained instructors who have significant field experience as successful practitioners in the natural resource and irrigation industries.