WTM - Watershed Ecology
The mission of the Water Technologies and Management program is provide students with a diverse array of courses, exposure to the newest technologies, and hands-on experiences with will both provide industry with highly trained technicians and managers and also prepare students for transfer courses of study.
- An understanding of discipline-specific terminology and methods.
- An ability to use discipline-specific tools and/or techniques correctly.
- Critical thinking skills necessary in water and natural resources, including problem solving skills and the use of data.
- The ability to research, interpret, and communicate concepts.
- An understanding of the relationships between course concepts and society, including the impact of course-specific terminology.