To inspire, motivate, and support students in the development of their mathematical knowledge. To help students deepen their understanding of the significance of mathematics in our world and in their life goals.
- The ability to analyze problems to determine what mathematical principles apply.
- Logical reasoning and mathematical principles to solve problems.
- An ability to interpret information and reasoning expressed mathematically (symbols, tables, graphs, formulas, etc.).
- The ability to communicate mathematical information effectively.
- Mathematical skills in critical thinking and reasoning.