Energy Systems Technology - HVACR

Entrance Requirements

Students contemplating entering the HVACRE training course should apply online, complete financial aid and placement testing offered by Walla Walla Community College, and meet with a program advisor in the HVACRE training area. A high school diploma or GED is recommended for entry into this program and is required if students pursue an AAAS degree. Students entering the program are required to obtain Washington State LNI Electrical trainee card the first quarter of enrollment (this may be waived if out of state). Students may enter the program fall, winter or spring quarter, however, due to course sequencing it is recommended to begin in the fall.

It is recommended that the student contact the lead instructor regarding appropriate program placement and paying a priority list fee to hold placement in the program.