Our mission is to provide quality instruction in both engineering principle and technology and prepare students to meet the needs of industry.
- Provide a sound knowledge in the fundamental principles of engineering to either enter the work force or be prepared to transfer to and complete training in a baccalaureate program.
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills that can be applied to a wide range of problems, both technical and non-technical.
- Provide the skills necessary for the practice of engineering technology.
- Provide a well-balanced educational experience that will foster communication skills, appreciation of social values, and an understanding of the social implications of technology.
- Remain technically current and responsive to the changing needs of society.