The mission of the Physical Education and Recreation Division is to provide knowledge that encourages positive lifestyle practices, attitudes and values. The division is committed to promoting continual self-assessment and personal growth to enrich the quality of life.
- Demonstrate proficiency in dance technique and movement.
- Memorize and perform choreography and movement combinations.
- Demonstrate improvement in coordination, stamina, and rhythmic ability.
- Critique dance in terms of technique, styles, choreography, performance, and theatrical elements.
- Assess fitness level as it relates to the demands of Dance.