To provide students a comprehensive educational experience using current industry standards applied to the carpentry curriculum. To allow students the most hands-on experience with a wide variety of tasks to gain a widespread knowledge of carpentry and complete construction of a house.
- Provide students with marketable technical and interpersonal skills in the trade, resulting in career placement.
- Provide training in environmental and work place safety that meets appropriate industry standards.
- Educate and graduate students who possess the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in the construction industry.
- Continue to keep the Carpentry curriculum current with industry practices and standards based on input from the advisory committee.
- Provide students with the opportunity to complete a state-of-the-art home with all the latest Green Building standards and International Building Codes met.