- If you have never attended Walla Walla Community College, you must first apply to the college. This can be done by visiting our website at www.wwcc.edu. You can either apply online or download an application and mail it to the Office of Admissions and Records, 500 Tausick Way, Walla Walla, WA 99362. If you have general questions regarding the program, please contact Chef Dan Thiessen at email@example.com or 509-524-4800.
- Schedule a personal interview with the Director of Culinary Arts. Chef Dan Thiessen can be reached at 509.524.4800.
- Visit the WWCC Business Services office and pay a $100.00 deposit to be added to our priority entrance list. This non-refundable deposit will be applied to your tuition when you enroll.
- Have official transcripts from all colleges you have attended sent to the Office of Admissions and Records. Once you have had transcripts sent, complete a Transcript Evaluation Request form, marked for Culinary Arts, and mail to the Office of Admissions and Records. These forms are available on our website.
- If you have not had prior college experience you will be required to take placement tests at the Student Development Center. The placement test schedule is available on our website. If you have any questions regarding testing, please call 509-527-4267.
- Research financial aid and scholarship resources by visiting WWCC's financial aid website at http://www.wwcc.edu/CMS/index.php?id=1069. Students at Walla Walla Community College whose applications have been received by the federal processor, and who have a completed, accurate Financial Aid File, will be given first priority consideration for financial aid funds.