Agriculture - Ag-Business
Inspiring students to reach their fullest potential in terminal, transfer, and job-related courses of study.
- Provide students with the highest level of instruction by offering the latest concepts in agriculture.
- To attract, retain, and graduate competent students into the Agriculture Science industry.
- Keep program on "cutting edge" of agriculture by involving industry in curriculum development and verification of student learning outcomes.
- Articulate the Agriculture Science program horizontally with other related WWCC programs, and vertically, with regional high schools and universities.
- Educate and graduate students who possess the knowledge and skills to participate in the agriculture industry with confidence, or continue their education at the university level with the same confidence.