Welcome to the Science Center Home Page
The purpose of the Science Center at WWCC is to provide a comfortable, quality learning environment with all the necessary equipment to learn science. Tutoring services are offered free of charge to all currently enrolled WWCC students. We help with science questions while encouraging student independence and responsibility.
Services offered at the Science Center
- Highly qualified, friendly tutors who are there to help you succeed
- A great place to study and complete your homework with tutors available to help
- Help with specific questions about homework
- Help understanding concepts
- A place to meet up with other students from your course to study
- Apple and Windows computers,
- Two microscopes with A & P slides,
- Bones, brain and muscle models,
- Chemistry models,
- Resource books for extra help
We have a few things we expect of those using the Tutoring and Learning Center:
- Be respectful of others studying.
- Cell phone ringers must remain off.
- Talking on a cell phone is prohibited.
- Eating or drinking at the computers is not allowed.
- Excessive noise is not allowed.
- Noise from headphones is not allowed (headphones are allowed, but must not be audible to others).
- Behave in a way that helps maintain the academic environment.
For more information, please contact Matthew Stacey, the Science Center Lead, at 509.527.4468 or firstname.lastname@example.org