Walla Walla Community College is located in the northwestern region of the United States and in the southeastern corner of the State of Washington. The college is near the city/county airport and is served by non-stop service from SEA-TAC airport. College housing is not available. All students live off campus in housing they select. The college assists students in finding suitable accommodations. A community bus service provides reliable transportation to the college. Students can also reach the college by a walk and bike path.
English proficiency is required. The college does not offer an intensive English Language program; therefore, a minimum TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 500 (173 on the computer-based test) is required for admission. The TOEFL exam may be waived if English is your native language. For more information about the TOEFL test, contact www.ets.org.
Admission Policies & Procedures
- You must be 18 years of age or holder of a secondary leaving credential.
- You must return an application for admission
- You must have official records from all secondary and post secondary schools you have attended. Those records must show courses and examinations taken and marks received, be translated into English and bear the signature of a school official.
- You must complete and return an affidavit of financial support (pdf file*) showing you have adequate funds for educational, travel and living expenses. You must have sufficient funds to cover all your expenses as we cannot offer you a scholarship and work is not available.
- You must be able to arrive in Walla Walla a minimum of two weeks prior to the start of the quarter for which you made application.
- You must show proof of adequate health and accident insurance or purchase coverage from an insurance carrier serving the college.
- Visit this page to access other downloadable forms.
After you have been approved for admission, you will be issued an I-20, you must complete an I-901 form, pay $100, and obtain a receipt before applying for your Student Visa. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org