- Your ANGEL User ID is your Student ID number. (i.e. 814152222)
- Your password will be the first five letters of your last name - all lower case, no spaces, no punctuation. (i.e. Johnson = johns, O'Brien = obrie, Lee = lee)
- You can get technical support by phone: 1-866-425-8412
- To get help at any time within ANGEL, click on the question mark icon on the left margin of the ANGEL page.
Complete the Week Zero tutorial, a more comprehensive overview of the ANGEL classroom.
- Go to http://angel.waol.org
- Enter username: weekzero ; password: guest
- Once logged in, look for the "Courses" box then click on "Week Zero- Getting Started with ANGEL"
- Make sure the email address listed in your Personal Information is correct.
- It helps to log into your classroom before instruction begins to become familiar with how the classroom is arranged.
- There may be up to 24 hours between the time you register for your WAOL class and the time you are able to log into the ANGEL classroom.