Student Support Services
Quarterly academic advising, career exploration & preparation, personal/relational support, etc.
FAFSA completion assistance, scholarship information, appeals process explanations, etc.
Campus visits, degree exploration, course equivalency research, college application assistance, etc.
Sample topics include: scholarship research, stress management, study skills, math anxiety, job search, resume development, interviewing skills, tools for undecided students, and more subjects as requested by students.
Specific dates, times, and topics of skills workshops will be made available at the beginning of each quarter.
Click here to download a tutoring application. Return the completed form to your TRiO advisor.
And Much More!
- Free access to technology support and TRiO computers/printers
- Free 1-credit financial literacy and college experience classes
- Community service and cultural enrichment opportunities
- TRiO Club activities, projects, and meetings to increase campus & community engagement
- Quarterly social gatherings with TRiO staff, students, and their families