Eligibility and Services
To be eligible, a student must meet the following criteria:
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Currently have a high school diploma or GED
- A member of one or more of the following groups
- First generation college student (neither parent has a four-year degree)
- Low income (according to current federal standards. Find out if you qualify by clicking Here.) Students may be required to provide proof of income status. If under age 24 and single, that income status may be required from parents.
- Have a documented physical or learning disability
- Highly motivated with demonstrated need and potential
All students enrolled in TRiO must be planning to transfer to a four-year college immediately after completing their WWCC degree.
The TRiO/SSS program at WWCC maintains a strong focus on degree seeking and transfer students.
Academic, career, personal
FAFSA support, scholarship information
- Learning Styles
- Scholarship Search
- Stress Management
- Study Skills
- Test Taking Skills
- Test Anxiety
- Personal Enrichment
- And Much More...
And Much More!
- Technology support
- transfer planning (including visits to college campuses)
- service opportunities
- cultural enrichment opportunities
- TRiO computer lab
- TRiO club
- job seeking/resume development/interviewing skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO TRiO/SSS